Blues4Allah Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Blues4Allah website (hereafter Website) and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of Service of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Blues4Allah Account and the Website. If you post a comment on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Blues4Allah may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Blues4Allah liability. You must immediately notify Blues4Allah of any unauthorized uses, your account or any other breaches of security. Blues4Allah will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
- By submitting Content to Blues4Allah for inclusion on the Website, you grant Blues4Allah a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Blues4Allah will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Blues4Allah has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Blues4Allah sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Blues4Allah reasonable opinion, violates any Blues4Allah policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Blues4Allah sole discretion. Blues4Allah will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Blues4Allah has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By contributing to the Website, Blues4Allah does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Blues4Allah disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Blues4Allah.com links, and that link to Blues4Allah.com. Blues4Allah does not have any control over those non-Blues4Allah websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Blues4Allah website or webpage, Blues4Allah does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Blues4Allah disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Blues4Allah websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Blues4Allah asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Blues4Allah.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Blues4Allah in accordance with Blues4Allah Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Blues4Allah will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Blues4Allah will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Blues4Allah or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Blues4Allah to you any Blues4Allah or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Blues4Allah. Blues4Allah and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Blues4Allah.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blues4Allah or Blues4Allah licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Blues4Allah or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements & Attribution. Blues4Allah reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website. Blues4Allah reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Blues4Allah.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Changes. Blues4Allah reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Blues4Allah may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Blues4Allah may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Blues4Allah.com account, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Blues4Allah and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Blues4Allah nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Blues4Allah, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Blues4Allah under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Blues4Allah shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Blues4Allah, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Blues4Allah and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Blues4Allah, or by the posting by Blues4Allah of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Clark County, WA USA. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.