No FAQ's? ...
Instead of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), there appears to be a greater need to ask questions that aren’t popular or comfortable. These are honest questions and must be addressed sincerely and with input from all sides. Hence, these “rarely asked questions” are those which animate the reason for having created blues4allah in the first place:
- What is Islamophobia?
- How is Islamophobia different than anti-Semitism and other forms of religious hatred?
- Is this website Islamophobia?
- What does Islam say about criticism?
- Aren’t all religions basically the same with regard to morality?
- There are many radical religious zealots of all stripes. How is Islamic Terror any different?
- Aren’t Muslims justified in violent jihad and other forms of resistance because of XYZ injustice that the West has committed?
- Have violent Islamic extremists misunderstood the true teachings of Islam by “hijacking” an otherwise peaceful religion?
- What are the differences between “fundamentalist” versus “traditional” versus “progressive” Muslims?
- If the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, why do some paint the entire faith as bad?
- Aren’t Muslims who practice violent jihad just a tiny minority of extremists?
- Are the teachings of Islam consistent with and align to the concepts of liberty and freedom embodied in Western democracies, particularly the U.S. Constitution?