Inquiry, Education and the Truth
Given the prevalence of Islam in today’s news, “blues4allah” was created as personal project with three objectives:
- Educate myself and others on Islam from all sides in order to clarify the truth.
- Include ever evolving opinions on current events with respect to politics and religion.
- Provide a venue for others to add their viewpoints and arguments in a civil setting.
While the content herein has been curated from a wide array of sources, the guiding principle has been to reference Islamic or otherwise “Muslim-friendly” publications.
Notes on the header-menu sections:
- Texts: These are direct links to the recognized Islamic holy texts from Muslim websites.
- Teachings: These are summaries culled from mainly Islam-friendly sites. The objective is to be non-biased and describe the teaching as presented in the actual texts of Islam while minimizing any “editorializing”.
- History: These are brief reports of history by geographic region with respect to Islamic expansion, conquest and ongoing rule.
- Topics: These posts follow a Socratic method of examination where hypotheses are identified, evidence from all sides is summarized, and then conclusions are drawn, based on the evidence.
- Info: A diverse collection of information designed primarily for reference.